Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Best Shepherd's Pie/Pub Grub in Dublin (Temple Bar)?

Good day! In May my girlfriend and I will be stopping in Dublin on a cruise. We both love Irish food and culture and I'd like to be able to take her to a fun pub/restaurant that serves a really good Shepherd's Pie (her favorite). I'm not sure how much I trust the advice of big websites and the tourist offices and I want to get the people's opinions. I imagine we'll be wandering around the Temple Bar/Trinity College/St. Stephen's Green area quite a bit, but we can certainly take a cab anywhere if needed. 

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help!



#
Gallagher's Boxty House is a traditional Irish pub style restaurant located in the heart of ... 20-21 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, 

I got the address online, and I have been and it is great, but cant remember if they had shepherds pie...They did a lovely Irish stew and Colcannon....but it gets very busy, but there are loads of pubs, eateries in Temple Bar and they are all much of a muchness.

No comments:

Post a Comment