Wednesday, June 11, 2014

When is the cheapest season to go to Ireland?

I never been to Ireland and after watching the movie P.S I love you i want to go badly! It seems expensive to go. I want to see the country side, pubs etc. But i have two toddlers and i have to take them with me because i have nobody to watch them. I would like to go next year after my husband comes back from Iraq. When is a good season to go? The cheapest months? Airlines, bed and breakfast or cottage places to stay at?

#
October to February is cheapest for Airlines and hotel deals, but the cost of living does not go down. Food, Drink etc. will still be expensive no matter what time of year.

#
winter and january

#
I don't have any specific information but I do know that the cheapest and least crowded time to go is in the 'off season'. Based on what I've read I'd hazard a guess that would be after the US Labor Day and before St. Patrick's Day. 
Good luck

#
I would defo say January. 
Even though the weather is going to be raining/snowing. but its really nice that time of year. 

Plus after christmas they are selling off airline tickets and there are special offers in hotels. 
plus there are sales in the shops and christmas lights are still up. it is really beautiful. 

i live in ireland and at that time of year it really is beautiful

#
The Spring time is prob the cheapest, im taking into a/c the weather as well, so you'd be talking February/March.

Your best bet is to come to Galway where'll you get plenty of countryside and pubs. Take up a bit of golf as well and ye'll have a fun family day out! 

http://www.google.ie/search?q=about+galw...

No comments:

Post a Comment