Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How does one find a cheap apartment in Dublin?

I've spent some time in Dublin some time ago. Worked for about a year in building work. Stayed with a few friends here and there. Never had my own place.

I know a lot of places are very expensive. Is there any way to find a cheaper place? Like a dark, dirty place in a bad area? I don;t care if I'm with Romanians and Poles. lol. Just need a chap place. Like to come back there soon, hopefully permanently.

Thanks!
Update : @ Doctor Then you should know there is plenty of work there. I've never had a problem finding a job.

And you should be embarrassed that you do not know the situation of the Romanians and Poles there.

But you are from Cork... Your father is probably your brother, and your mother is probably a sheep!

LOL! Cork she says!
Update 2: @ Orla Immigration to Ireland is not exclusive to EU nationals. You would know that if you have ever been there...

#
I noticed you posted from the US. 

If you are not an EU national, you won't be moving back to Ireland anytime soon. 

Cheap apartments? In Dublin? You're joking, right?

#
You are clearly trolling.... 14% unemployment... 30% unemployment amongst young people. 50% of the unemployed being 'long term' unemployed. 

But in case you aren't a troll.. http://www.daft.ie is the easiest way to find a flat in dublin

#
There is no work in Ireland for the 430,000 unemployed people who currently live here in case you hadn't noticed, the construction industry is dead. So unless you've won the lotto (which I doubt if you are asking about dark, dirty places to live) then I suggest you stay where you are because we really don't need your sort in Ireland. 

Do you realise how offensive your statement "I don;t care if I'm with Romanians and Poles" is, there is no lol about that statement that is ignorant & racist. I do hope you are a pesky troll because if you are genuine then you aren't going to get far in life with your attitude. 

Edit : Touched a nerve did I? Thanks for the private message you sent me 

"From: Albert R. 
Subject: Dublin bound 
Message: You obviously have never been to Ireland, you dumb feck!" 

I replied as succinctly as I could seeing as I do actually live in Ireland & my husband has driven HGVs & worked in the construction industry for over 35 years. He was made redundant 3 years ago. Times are tough here.

No comments:

Post a Comment