Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Places to eat lunch in Dublin/Dun Laoghaire CHEAP?

I'm studying abroad in Dun Laoghaire this summer, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me of cheap places to eat a light lunch in that area and what the estimated costs are? I don't like heavy things, so a light salad or sandwich will do.. but I really don't want to pay over $10 for that since I need a cheap place to eat lunch every day for 6 weeks since my host family will only provide me with breakfast and dinner. I'm a college student on a budget, so I would appreciate any help! Thanks. 

#
There are a number of Mc Donalds etc. in the town and most of the grocery stores make fresh sandwiches daily. A sandwich and Coke in a grocery store would be less than €5. There are loads of little bistros that also do lunch specials for under €10. You will be spoiled for choice. It would be even cheaper to buy a plain roll and some ham and cheese to make your own. 
You won't starve.

#
You can check out www.mylunch.ie, they usually have good information on places for lunch. 
You'll need to look up Dublin South County to get information on Dun Laoghaire.

#
No. I don't know of anyplace in Ireland where you can pay for lunch in US dollars, dear. 

If your accommodation has a kitchen, you could prepare your own and bring it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment