Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nice hotels in Dublin for less than 70e

I'm looking for a good hotel in Dublin city for Sat January 30th for one night. Double room. Doesn't have to be up to a really high standard, just not a kip. Will stretch to a bit more than 70 for the room... but well, i'm a student.

#
Done a quick search for you, I know hotels here are really expensive but come on its a recession they want €160 per night in Jurys Inn in christchurch with not even a bit of toast for your brekkie no way, ridiculous. Anyway heres the cheapest of the good hotels I could find: 

Lynams hotel, O'Connell St - €69 dbl rm 
The Harding Hotel, Christchurch - €75 dbl rm 
The Alexander, Merrion Sq. - €79 dbl rm 

I've had family that stayed in both The Harding and Lynams and they thought the accommodation in both were good. I'm from Dublin but have stayed in The Alexander a couple of times and out of the three this would be my choice, its in a nice area just straight down the side of Trinity College. All three are centrally located and above prices doesnt include brekkie. 

Hope this helps, enjoy Dublin 

http://www.lynams-hotel.com/ 

http://www.hardinghotel.ie 

http://www.ocallaghanhotels.com/dublinma... 

Ps. Prices above are all for the date you specified

#
Dublin is very expensive, I wish I had a cheap recommendation for you, but I can't think of anyplace priced that low. I have heard that there are some decent hostels if you get desperate. Try hostelworld.com. They have reviews, so you can determine if it's worthwhile. 

The man above did a good job with the research! Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment